- Goodreads Summary - Today I was stuck at a car dealership getting my car fixed for a significant amount of time. Enough time for me to finish a book I had barely started. When I flipped to the last page I was called out to look at my car. I was so in the … Continue reading Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
- Goodread's Summary - I got this book while at BookCon and I talked to the author for a little while and had her sign my copy! It was all so exciting at the time, but then when I got home I had so many books from that weekend to be excited about all of … Continue reading Missing Her by J. L. Willow
- Goodread's Summary - If you died today would your loved ones be able to tell your story? Sure your parents would be able to tell a million stories from when you were a baby, but their stories of you would be different from the ones your friends would tell. Does any one person, other … Continue reading Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- Goodreads Summary - I was lucky enough to receive this ARC at BookCon, so this book will not be out until September 19th. But keep your eye out for it because this is a book you won't want to miss! - This is a middle grade book and before that fact puts you off … Continue reading The Light in the Lake by Sarah R Baughman
- Goodreads Summary - How would you live your life if you couldn't remember it? Flora has to remind herself who she is, where she is at, and what's going on in her life everyday. She has a form of amnesia where new memories cannot be created, so she is constantly forgetting things. The only … Continue reading The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
I have been a faithful Owlcrate subscriber for around 3 years now, and over that course of time I have mamaged to build up a year and 7 months worth of unread Owlcrate books. Most Owlcrate boxes include a brand new fantasy book, which is a problem for me because I like to wait until … Continue reading Owlcrate
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all … Continue reading Bout of Books 📖
Mina's Website (Picture from Google) If you have never seen Mina Lima's books then boy are you missing out! Those books are beautiful and I think everyone should add them to their collection. She has taken classics and made them interactive and illustrated. They are all just gorgeous editions that look really good on shelves! … Continue reading Mina Lima Appreciation Post!
For my graduation present this year my Mom has bought us BookCon tickets! BookCon is a book convention in New York that has so many authors and publishers come to give out and sell books and merch. I literally can't wait to go and see everything, this trip will include a lot of firsts for … Continue reading Pre-BookCon!
I would say sorry for the long absence but I don't think many people visit this site anyway. I created this blog because I have a passion for books but I have had so little time to actually write posts that I have neglected this site for a long time. I thought about just leaving … Continue reading New Content